Electric Gates, Garage Door, Access Control, Smart Home & Security Forums
moovo XW432 keeps powering down - Printable Version

+- Electric Gates, Garage Door, Access Control, Smart Home & Security Forums (https://www.gateguide.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Gate Automation and Installation Help (https://www.gateguide.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Automatic Gates - Help and Support (https://www.gateguide.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: moovo XW432 keeps powering down (/showthread.php?tid=5487)

moovo XW432 keeps powering down - Paul - 12-10-2017

Hi ,
Can anyone advise me what to do - I've recently installed the Volvo XW432 PE automation system - followed the installation manual religiously.
All working fine ,but every now and then the system goes into shutdown and I don't know why.
I have turn the power completely off and on again then it works fine again

Would appreciate some advise on this

RE: moovo XW432 keeps powering down - Automatic-TC - 13-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 09:55 PM)Paul Wrote: Hi ,
Can anyone advise me what to do - I've recently installed the Volvo XW432 PE automation system - followed the installation manual religiously.
All working fine ,but every now and then the system goes into shutdown and I don't know why.

hi
did you instal flashing lamp as well ?
how many times this gate is opened per day ?

RE: moovo XW432 keeps powering down - Paul - 13-10-2017

(13-10-2017, 07:26 AM)Automatic-TC Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 09:55 PM)Paul Wrote: Hi ,

hi
did you instal flashing lamp as well ?
how many times this gate is opened per day ?

Yes I have fitted the lamp .
We can leave the gates over night and sometimes they open and sometimes they won't.
The lamp don't indicate any faults - so we turn power off then on and they work fine for a while
Thanks for your help

RE: moovo XW432 keeps powering down - Automatic-TC - 13-10-2017

Such faults are the worst, it may be some slack on the control panel connector or in bluebus connections

RE: moovo XW432 keeps powering down - Paul - 13-10-2017

(13-10-2017, 11:12 PM)Automatic-TC Wrote: Such faults are the worst, it may be some slack on the control panel connector or in bluebus connections

So what can I do to correct it ?

RE: moovo XW432 keeps powering down - Automatic-TC - 14-10-2017

hi

open all of the devices and check conections , test photocells if lined up and finally program control board once again

RE: moovo XW432 keeps powering down - Paul - 14-10-2017

(14-10-2017, 08:49 AM)Automatic-TC Wrote: hi

open all of the devices and check conections , test photocells if lined up and finally program control board once again

I have rewired all the photocells and keypads to suit the diagram shown in the manual exactly the same - programmed the kit from start several times - what I don't get is that it all works fine then occasionly it just shuts down - this morning they open and closed fine -i drove out then they tried shutting - then trapped the leaf together as they closed wrong

RE: moovo XW432 keeps powering down - Automatic-TC - 14-10-2017

its looks like some problem with mainboard
do you have there any extra signal wire from home to use as push button for opening ?