Electric Gates, Garage Door, Access Control, Smart Home & Security Forums
Mindy A824 Controller - OK Light Flashing - Printable Version

+- Electric Gates, Garage Door, Access Control, Smart Home & Security Forums (https://www.gateguide.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Gate Automation and Installation Help (https://www.gateguide.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Nice Gate Openers (https://www.gateguide.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Mindy A824 Controller - OK Light Flashing (/showthread.php?tid=5289)

Mindy A824 Controller - OK Light Flashing - ColinS - 01-04-2016

Hi
I have a Nice Mindy Controller on my gates. The Gates stopped working and the OK light is flashing a series of 7 or 8 short flashes, a pause and then repeats.
I have powered off the whole system to try and reset, but still same light sequence.

I tried to cancel the memory, to do a reset but it doesn't change.
Does anyone know what that light sequence is trying to tell me?

Thanks

RE: Mindy A824 Controller - OK Light Flashing - Blakey111 - 05-04-2016

Hi Colin,
In the bottom right hand side of the Mindy controller you should see a row of 6 LED's. The first 3 of which should be lit, and the remaining three should be off. Could you check these and let me know which are on, and which are off?
Cheers,
Dave

(01-04-2016, 10:30 AM)ColinS Wrote: Hi
I have a Nice Mindy Controller on my gates. The Gates stopped working and the OK light is flashing a series of 7 or 8 short flashes, a pause and then repeats.
I have powered off the whole system to try and reset, but still same light sequence.

Thanks

RE: Mindy A824 Controller - OK Light Flashing - PaulB - 03-11-2019

(05-04-2016, 10:11 AM)Blakey111 Wrote: Hi Colin,
In the bottom right hand side of the Mindy controller you should see a row of 6 LED's. The first 3 of which should be lit, and the remaining three should be off. Could you check these and let me know which are on, and which are off?
Cheers,
Dave

(01-04-2016, 10:30 AM)ColinS Wrote: Hi
I have a Nice Mindy Controller on my gates. The Gates stopped working and the OK light is flashing a series of 7 or 8  short flashes, a pause and then repeats.

Thanks
Hi all,
I have the same problem, the 3 led on the lower right are on.
Any fix available.
Paul

RE: Mindy A824 Controller - OK Light Flashing - PaulB - 03-11-2019

Hi All,

I have the same problem with the OK Led flashing approx. 7-8 times then repeating.

The first 3 LED on the lower right are on.

Any diagnosis or fix ?

Heres hoping.

Paul

RE: Mindy A824 Controller - OK Light Flashing - JoeF - 03-12-2019

(03-11-2019, 06:04 AM)PaulB Wrote: Hi All,

I have the same problem with the OK Led flashing approx. 7-8 times then repeating.

The first 3 LED on the lower right are on.

Any diagnosis or fix ?

Heres hoping.

Paul

Hi Paul,

it could be one of the following possible faults...

7 Flashes -Electric circuits fault -
Wait at least 30 seconds, then try sending a command and if necessary turn off the power supply. If the condition persists, there may be a malfunction and the electronic board must be replaced.

8 Flashes - A command is already present that disables execution of other commands -
Check the type of command that is always present; for example, it could be a command from a timer on the “open” input.

Hope this helps.

RE: Mindy A824 Controller - OK Light Flashing - pronosoft12 - 02-01-2020

Hi Colin,
Cheers,
Dave