Thread Rating:
  • 146 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average
Pause Command
Gentlemen,
My remote control buttons are programmed for the full Open/Pause/Close cycle. Occasionally I want the gates to stay open for longer periods eg tradesmen coming in and out on a job. I remember reading somewhere in MHouse literature that one click of the remote when the gates were in the Pause phase would freeze them. This does not seem to work. Can anyone please advise me?

At the moment I cover one sensor but this seems a bit primitive in this day and age.

Regards,
Stefan
(12-11-2017, 11:43 AM)Stefan Wrote: Gentlemen,
My remote control buttons are programmed for the full Open/Pause/Close cycle. Occasionally I want the gates to stay open for longer periods eg tradesmen coming in and out on a job. I remember reading somewhere in MHouse literature that one click of the remote when the gates were in the Pause phase would freeze them. This does not seem to work. Can anyone please advise me?

At the moment I cover one sensor but this seems a bit primitive in this day and age.

Regards,
Stefan

HI which mhouse set you got it ?

you have acces to 4 programing option 1 time pause 2pedestrian open3motor force 4 opening sequence

programing is really easy . to freeze the gate you have to press stop comand in closing/opening movement
Best RegardsĀ 
TomĀ 
Automatic-TC
Thank you for your reply. My system is the WG20 and I have TX4 and GTX4 remote controls.

I think I have now got the answer. The biggest problem is understanding the manual.