Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
CB24
Hi everybody I have been using my cb24 operated swing gates for about three to four years .Went out this morning both me and my partners remotes are not working ,handset inside house operates gates fine opens and shuts .replaced radio board to no avail .Looking for any help please as what to try next .
(28-10-2017, 12:22 PM)micky Wrote: Hi everybody I have been using my cb24 operated swing gates for about three to four years .Went out this morning both me and my partners remotes are not working ,handset inside house operates gates fine opens and shuts .replaced radio board to no avail .Looking for any help please as what to try next .
hi
Is the radio inserted in the socket or thats universal radio wired to control board ?
Best RegardsĀ 
TomĀ 
Automatic-TC
(28-10-2017, 04:09 PM)Automatic-TC Wrote:
(28-10-2017, 12:22 PM)micky Wrote: Hi everybody I have been using my cb24 operated swing gates for about three to four years .Went out this morning both me and my partners remotes are not working ,handset inside house operates gates fine opens and shuts .replaced radio board to no avail .Looking for any help please as what to try next .
hi
Is the radio inserted in the socket or thats universal radio wired to control board ?

Fitted new radio board and its working ,but they keep opening a foot or so after closing why is that please
All sorted diagnostic light was flashing 5 times rpm reversal I think so I softened limits on closing so it didnt hit stop so hard seems to work at moment ,new radio board fitted and remotes are working .Fingers crossed everything ok at moment Big Grin .