Thread Rating:
  • 200 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average
Main Controller - Signal reset
Any help or advice please would be awesome!

We have suddenly lost any signal between our Daitem doorphone and its main controller. I have removed the cover of the main controller and followed the instructions to reconnect the radio link signal which did work but it does not stay connected. Literally only connected for a maximum of 5 minutes. Done this 3 or 4 times with the same outcome.

Thinking it could be some sort of fuse/electrical issue possibly but know little or nothing about either?

Ideas??

Many thanks!
Hi Gumbo,

Couple of questions.

1. Is this the old analogue system or the new digital?
(Analogue system has a big red/orange button on the handset)
2. So the unit reconnects but only lasts around 5 minutes? is the unit battery powered or powered from a 12/24v supply?

(18-01-2017, 06:15 PM)gumbo1979 Wrote: Any help or advice please would be awesome!

We have suddenly lost any signal between our Daitem doorphone and its main controller. I have removed the cover of the main controller and followed the instructions to reconnect the radio link signal which did work but it does not stay connected. Literally only connected for a maximum of 5 minutes. Done this 3 or 4 times with the same outcome.

Thinking it could be some sort of fuse/electrical issue possibly but know little or nothing about either?

Ideas??

Many thanks!
Hi Sav,

thanks for the message.

1. Its digital system, with the key/phone buttons on the handset.
2. It's a mains connected supply, has a small battery in the main controller box.

Hope this helps? Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Lee

(19-01-2017, 03:03 PM)Sav Wrote: Hi Gumbo,

Couple of questions.

1. Is this the old analogue system or the new digital?
(Analogue system has a big red/orange button on the handset)
2. So the unit reconnects but only lasts around 5 minutes? is the unit battery powered or powered from a 12/24v supply?

(18-01-2017, 06:15 PM)gumbo1979 Wrote: Any help or advice please would be awesome!

Ideas??

Many thanks!
Hi Gumbo,

How long has the unit been in place and working for? I would say it may be an issue with the receiver box, but this could be due to a number of problems.

1. Location
2. Interference

Can you tell me the distance between the handset and receiver box?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diatem controller failure Loz 0 1,608 07-01-2022, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Loz
  Daitem CTS5200 Controller babypomdiy 1 21,710 16-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Blakey111