Thread Rating:
  • 140 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Installation
Hello
Not sure if anyone can help but im replacing my wall and wrought iron electric gates with solid wood gates
I would like these automated but need the gates to open outwards due to level of drive
Is there a gate kit that opens outwards
I installed myself many years ago fitting the kit to the outside but after a recent break in would like the kit on the inside preventing them being smashed off
Also does anyone know of anybody to undertake the fitting once I have installed the gates I live near wetherby leeds
many thanks
(24-06-2017, 03:36 PM)corky3377 Wrote: Hello
Not sure if anyone can help but im replacing my wall and wrought iron electric gates with solid wood gates
I would like these automated but need the gates to open outwards due to level of drive
I installed myself many years ago fitting the kit to the outside but after a recent break in would like the kit on the inside preventing them being smashed off
Also does anyone know of anybody to undertake the fitting once I have installed the gates I live near wetherby leeds
many thanks
hi
the underground set. the only one problem is a high price for it
Best RegardsĀ 
TomĀ 
Automatic-TC
Underground kit with extra lock.
Access Control Ltd
0800 5677032
www.accesscontrollimited.co.uk
info@accesscontrollimited.co.uk
(25-06-2017, 10:18 PM)Automatic-TC Wrote:
many thanks
hi
the underground set. the only one problem is a high price for it

Where can I see a price list?
http://www.easygates.co.uk/underground-gate-openers.asp
Access Control Ltd
0800 5677032
www.accesscontrollimited.co.uk
info@accesscontrollimited.co.uk
many thanks

Would recommend getting an expert in for this. See you're based in Leeds - A&C Maintenance are very good and not far from you. They've got a page on their website about electric gate servicing. Hope this helps Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New-build installation planned. Terrified I get it wrong! Ian Evans 1 3,892 01-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Mr L
  Gate Installation help GrimEire 3 17,542 05-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Automatic-TC
  Calypso V2 Self Installation leedoncaster 2 12,009 23-01-2017, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Sav
  Add GSM Switch to existing installation? craigside 0 5,466 02-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Last Post: craigside
  ASO plug and sense installation help automatedgates 1 9,610 27-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Sav
  Proteco installation in Torquay, Devon James 2 11,900 06-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Last Post: James