Thread Rating:
  • 271 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average
Problem with Sly300 CB22 not closing
Hello.
My sliding gate sly300 opens only, but wont close when key fob button Is pushed To close (i put new sensors on the wall and the same problem).

When I push the button I hear the motor click To try and close, but wont close. Have tried may times to reset and re-program with no success. I also replaced the capacitor, no joy.

For some reason the gate will not "learn" in program mode and won't travel between positions as expected in learn mode.
I have completed the jumper step many times but makes no difference.
Please help.
Del
(25-02-2014, 05:53 PM)Del Wrote: Hello.
My sliding gate sly300 opens only, but wont close when key fob button Is pushed To close (i put new sensors on the wall and the same problem).

When I push the button I hear the motor click To try and close, but wont close. Have tried may times to reset and re-program with no success. I also replaced the capacitor, no joy.

For some reason the gate will not "learn" in program mode and won't travel between positions as expected in learn mode.
I have completed the jumper step many times but makes no difference.
Please help.
Del

All fixed reed switch gone in gate position sensor. Hens wouldn't let gate closed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chamberlain Liftmaster Professional Problem Upandover 1 15,744 27-04-2020, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Upandover
  1000A remote problem macallan 5 35,147 24-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Last Post: binsonwilles
  LM 800a lamp problem jgj 1 20,194 23-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Mark