Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
H3D Relay wiring
Hi I'm looking for a little help with regards to wiring a H3D relay to a Came gate lock through a ZA4 Panel. I am not that electrically minded so im looking for a simplify diagram with colours if at all possible

Very kind regards

Lee.
Hello Lee

its quite a complicated wiring diagram and for someone who isnt electrically minded i would probably get someone in to do it for you, as there are settings on the relay that need to be change for your installation,

(22-01-2014, 07:57 AM)whitty1234 Wrote: Hi I'm looking for a little help with regards to wiring a H3D relay to a Came gate lock through a ZA4 Panel. I am not that electrically minded so im looking for a simplify diagram with colours if at all possible

Very kind regards

Lee.
Hello Lee, U + W On the motor to the H3D Doesnt matter which way round as its ac.

(29-01-2014, 10:24 AM)Sav Wrote: Hello Lee

its quite a complicated wiring diagram and for someone who isnt electrically minded i would probably get someone in to do it for you, as there are settings on the relay that need to be change for your installation,

(22-01-2014, 07:57 AM)whitty1234 Wrote: Hi I'm looking for a little help with regards to wiring a H3D relay to a Came gate lock through a ZA4 Panel. I am not that electrically minded so im looking for a simplify diagram with colours if at all possible

Very kind regards

Lee.
Hi Lee

The u and w go to a1 and a2 on the relay, and the lock connections go to the normally open contact, the aim is that when the motor is triggered it will send power to the h3d which will change the normally open contact to normally closed therefore giving u power to lock and unlock the locking mechanism.

Very kind regards

Lee.
Yes You are correct 15 and 18 is the n/o contact
(31-01-2014, 10:34 AM)Sav Wrote: Hi Lee

The u and w go to a1 and a2 on the relay, and the lock connections go to the normally open contact, the aim is that when the motor is triggered it will send power to the h3d which will change the normally open contact to normally closed therefore giving u power to lock and unlock the locking mechanism.

Very kind regards

Lee.
forgot to add Dont forget to set it to j!,

(31-01-2014, 04:51 PM)Sav Wrote: Yes You are correct 15 and 18 is the n/o contact
(31-01-2014, 10:34 AM)Sav Wrote: Hi Lee

Very kind regards

Lee.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am trying to add a wifi relay to open/close the gate dentalan 2 11,668 30-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Last Post: dentalan
  Wiring diagram for CB224 bigone001 1 9,582 18-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Blakey111