Thread Rating:
  • 216 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
SYL500 forgetting 94335e Remote?
Hi
I have a SLY500 sliding gate kit. The two original remotes supplied with it work fine.
I bought two spare remotes(94335e) They work for a few cycles after I go through the programming procedure. Usually the next morning, the SYL500 has forgotten these new remotes and they no longer work (until I reprogram the unit).

The original units always work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
P
Hi Are your original remotes 94335E's or 4335E's? It is very strange that the memory would forget some remotes and not the others unless they are on a different coding and the originals are blocking the new ones out. This would normally only be if you were trying to program the 2 types of remotes into your system though.
If not then I'm stumped! Would definitely recommend a Liftmaster standalone receiver to rectify the fault otherwise. Part no 8002E.

Kindest regards,
Dave

(15-07-2013, 12:38 PM)Padge Wrote: Hi
I have a SLY500 sliding gate kit. The two original remotes supplied with it work fine.
I bought two spare remotes(94335e) They work for a few cycles after I go through the programming procedure. Usually the next morning, the SYL500 has forgotten these new remotes and they no longer work (until I reprogram the unit).

The original units always work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chamberlain Remote Programming easygates 0 7,087 10-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Last Post: easygates