Thread Rating:
  • 306 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average
Ba230 wiring additional switch
Hi, I have a ba230 installed by company no longer on business . I want to add a wired switch in the house to open main gates, can any one tell me which pins I need to connect the switch too on the ba230 board.

Many thanks in return

Simon
Hi Simon,
You will need to wire your switching contacts across terminals marked 'START' and 'COM'. These are the inputs which send your gates into a full cycle of opening and closing. I have attached the manual if you need any further info.

Kindest Regards,
Dave Blake

(14-07-2013, 09:24 AM)Murdoco Wrote: Hi, I have a ba230 installed by company no longer on business . I want to add a wired switch in the house to open main gates, can any one tell me which pins I need to connect the switch too on the ba230 board.

Many thanks in return

Simon

Attached Files
.pdf   manual_BA230.pdf (Size: 269.93 KB / Downloads: 1,226)
Thanks for that ...

Ive got my screwdirver in my hand now

Ill keep you updated

Simon

(18-07-2013, 09:23 AM)Blakey111 Wrote: Hi Simon,
You will need to wire your switching contacts across terminals marked 'START' and 'COM'. These are the inputs which send your gates into a full cycle of opening and closing. I have attached the manual if you need any further info.

Kindest Regards,
Dave Blake

(14-07-2013, 09:24 AM)Murdoco Wrote: Hi, I have a ba230 installed by company no longer on business . I want to add a wired switch in the house to open main gates, can any one tell me which pins I need to connect the switch too on the ba230 board.

Many thanks in return

Simon
HI,

Just to let you know it worked perfectly

Thanks a lot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GIBIDI wiring... HELP gateman 1 13,820 20-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Mark