Thread Rating:
  • 508 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Came A3000 stopped working
SmileHi, I have replaced 2 x damaged operators with CAME ATI 3000 operators.Keeping excisting Control Panel, FAAC 445D. Everything worked ok.

After 4 weeks the gates stopped working,checked it out and found that Fuse F1 had blown I did insulation test on motors all ok ,replaced fuse and powered up. pressed fob, motors tried to run ,then stopped

so i manually closed gates, and re-learned motors run time from panel, The Gates opened untill the fully open limits,then stopped and stayed open.There are 2 loops installed ,entry/exit i disconnected them from panel and linked out.Tried run time operation again,Still the same, gates open and won't close.

Any help would be very much appriciated.

Evo.
[/font]P.S.I
I would remove all accessories and then re-learn the board so it is just running from remote controls. The if all is fine then add the accesories ie loops , keypads , intercoms 1 at a time to try and identify the fault.

However this fault is sounding like a problems with the control board or the cables connecting the motors if it is blowing fuses
EasyGates Manuals - Directory of Manuals and Help Guides

Smart Home Matters - Smart Home News
Thanks for reply,i will do as you suggest and post the results. thank you.
[/font]P.S.I
I disconnected the entry/exit loops loops , and relearned the run time , gates closed both gates opened ,stop on the limits,pressed remote
,saved the setting in control panel,pressed remote again to close ,solenoids clicked but no movement.

To prove operation of the motors, i reversed direction of motors and did the same setup from open position ,gates closed ,i saved the settings, pressed remote and nothing just the solenoids clicking.? checked motor cables all ok,

Any help would be very much appriciated

Evo
[/font]P.S.I
Hi,

This sounds to me like the control board may be faulty, as im not 100% sure please give CAME technical support a call on 0115 9210 430.
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters
Thanks for your help,i rang came tech,and you are correct it is the board that is at fault. so i have replaces board -gates now operating ok.

thank you.

E.Darlington
[/font]P.S.I