Thread Rating:
  • 522 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
List of which remotes to use with old garage door openers
Exclamation 
Please see the attached file to see which remotes you need to use with older type liftmaster, motorlift and wickes garage door openers.

The list is available to download or view here:
.htm   Which remotes to use.htm (Size: 53.36 KB / Downloads: 4,381)
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters
I have auto roller garage door which was fitted by Prestige Power Systems inBolton and one of the auto key fobs needs repair or replacement. The only figures on the fob are:- MPT 1340 WT Licence Exempt and a number 024543. Can You Help.
D Woan
Desperate to replace remote control for my garage door opener: Chamberlain Doormaster 420 (1993); model 420ED Installed in France therefore need remote control that's compatible with European frequency. Any help greatly appreciated.
(27-05-2014, 03:40 PM)deb Wrote: Desperate to replace remote control for my garage door opener: Chamberlain Doormaster 420 (1993); model 420ED Installed in France therefore need remote control that's compatible with European frequency. Any help greatly appreciated.

Hello

The remotes for that unit are now discontinued we now have an RX1 package deal which consists of a universal receiver and remote, we provide a wiring diagram for the unit, if you take a search RX1 on our manuals page it will give you the simple wiring diagram, so you can take a look before you buy, your old remotes will still work on the system, we also offer assistance on the phone if you would like to call us,
I desperately need a new fob for my garage door as I can't get in!

It is a blue remote, with two blue/green buttons about a third of the way down in a round indent. Looks like the make is Novoterm (Novoferm?) and the larger code on the back in a border is:

G130
260H

It also says 43392 MHz

there are some other numbers, but they are small and I would need to get a magnifying glass to read!

I can post a pic if that would help?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Benjamin its Novoferm.

http://www.easygates.co.uk/novoferm-remote-controls.asp
MWJGATES
www.mwjgates.co.uk
info@mwjgates.co.uk
Covering:- Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire.
(04-01-2016, 04:45 PM)MWJONES Wrote: Benjamin its Novoferm.

http://www.easygates.co.uk/novoferm-remote-controls.asp

That's great - thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replacement garage door remote controller arturorv00 1 4,334 26-04-2023, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Matt Turner
  Replacement garage door remote james_m_nutt 2 17,965 17-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Last Post: james_m_nutt
Exclamation Remotes that will clone with the CL4000 easygates 0 14,037 20-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Last Post: easygates