Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
aster 300
Dear,
I have perhaps a strange question but I have got from my uncle a gate opener which he had bought some years ago for his gate but that gate never came.
Now he has give me these opener. Everything is new and therefore never assembled but he has unpacked it and now the guide is missing.

I have googelen and I have I think the right electric manual but no mechanic manual.
There is a name stands on the opener, aster 3

Now my question is, is it possible that I can get an user guide and electric and mechanical manuel of you because everything is working but the gates are going every time further and further open and than they are came on there end of opening, and there they are block. and when they are closing the gate is not closing hole the way.

I hope that you can me help further so that I can place this opener on my gateway.
Added what photograph of what I have.
In advance thanks.
Patrik
Belgium

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi,
I have attached the instructions for the aster motor arms. The reason your gate openers are opening too far is because you need physical ground stops for the opening and closing positions.

Regards

Patrik Wrote:Dear,
I have perhaps a strange question but I have got from my uncle a gate opener which he had bought some years ago for his gate but that gate never came.
Now he has give me these opener. Everything is new and therefore never assembled but he has unpacked it and now the guide is missing.

I have googelen and I have I think the right electric manual but no mechanic manual.
There is a name stands on the opener, aster 3

Now my question is, is it possible that I can get an user guide and electric and mechanical manuel of you because everything is working but the gates are going every time further and further open and than they are came on there end of opening, and there they are block. and when they are closing the gate is not closing hole the way.

I hope that you can me help further so that I can place this opener on my gateway.
Added what photograph of what I have.
In advance thanks.
Patrik
Belgium

Attached Files
.pdf   aster.pdf (Size: 611.17 KB / Downloads: 1,716)
Gate Automation and Access Control from EasyGates Retail Store

EasyGates Trade Store for Trade only

Smart Home Tech from The Smart and Secure Centre

Smart Home News from Smart Home Matters
Hi,

Thank you verry much.
Tomorrow I am going to do that.

Is it also possible to post a list to program the electric unit so that I can see what different settings there are?

thank you,
Patrik
Hi,
Controller looks like Q60A. I can not find manual but as far as i can remember there is an option to set operate time.
www.webseb.co.uk

!!! Gate and Door Automation Engineers required (London, TW) !!!
HI

If your post is still valid, contact us as we will be able to help. We are the UK distributer.

Kind Regards

Technical Support
Proteco-UK
01202 744958

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proteco Aster 3 ram fault soother 2 4,923 14-07-2021, 11:58 PM
Last Post: soother
  Proteco Aster Q60A broblem-error code n2 johnkampol 0 7,723 14-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Last Post: johnkampol
Exclamation Proteco Aster's Q60A shows a strange error exterminator86 2 16,832 25-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Last Post: exterminator86
Question HELP - Proteco Aster 2 16,867 09-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Proteco_UK
  aster 5 gate adjustment 1 13,276 12-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Last Post: easygates